Tuesday 14 August 2012

Drone - Cycles [Version 1]

Drone - Cycles [Version 1]

I was sent this by drone a short while ago and let me tell you this tune goes hand in hand with the weather we are currently experiencing here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  It's raining like you wouldn't believe so listening to nice relaxing "send you on a trip" music was definitely in order.

I'm writing as I listen to this, and the first thoughts that come to mind are 2 things:

1.  It kind of sounds like a video-game, but then again it also sounds like you are venturing through a jungle in search of a rare artefact in a mayan ruin.

2.  If you close your mind for a minute you can picture a fire and wood land creatures dancing around it.  No I'm not on drugs, I just have an imaginative mind!

I would strongly recommend this to those that are having (or planning) to have a relaxing day.  This is one of those tunes that you listen to when you want to think deep about life and just want to get away from society.  I would like to call this Intelligent Electronic Music.

It will take you on a journey.  I swear by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment