Monday 6 August 2012

Hey guys!

Welcome to my blog!  It's sort of up and running, gonna do some html coding to get it looking just right!

A little about myself first:
I'm 22 years young, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and I used to play drums and guitar in several death metal and grindcore bands (most notably is drums in Display Of Decay) before I started DJ'ing.  I have been producing EDM for a little over a year, and am enjoying every single thing about it!  My DJ / Producer name is ][conic (][conic's Soundcloud Page)

I'll be posting all kinds of stuff such as new (and old) music that goes slightly under the radar and I'll be posting up mixes of mine (dirty electro, trance, and dubstep) as well as originals and remixes / bootlegs!

So let's make a tasteful entry into the first post of ][conic - Icon's of EDM!

This one is from AC Slater.  I heard it originally in a mix by DJalucard (http://www.house-mixes.com/profile/djalucard-ronin).  "Little Chronic" most definitely gets a dancefloor shaking like no tomorrow!  It's especially hard hitting for all the stoners in the building as well.  Quite Fitting to say the least.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment